- October 1916
- 584,550,000 yen
- Haruo Morita
- 1,022 (as of March 2015)
- 75,651,500,000 yen (year ended March 2015)
- ●Marketing and sales of the entire range of dental system, instruments materials and equipment.
- ●Development of dentistry system software.
- ●Constructing dentistry systems and supporting business services such as opening and managing clinics.
3-33-18, Tarumi-cho, Suita City,
Osaka 564-8650, Japan
（Click here for map >>）
2-11-15, Ueno, Taito-ku,
Tokyo 110-8513, Japan
（Click here for map >>）
- IHI Shibaura Machinery Corporation
- Ishifuku Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd.
- Quintessence Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc.
- Sun Medical Co., Ltd.
- Shofu Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Nissin Dental Products Inc.
- NIPRO CORPORATION
- Nippon Shika Yakuhin Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Medical Co., Ltd.
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Mani, Inc.
- Lion Dental Products Co., Ltd.
- YDM Corporation
- …and some 200 other leading manufacturers
- Anthogyr (France)
- NTI-Kahla GmbH (Germany)
- Edenta AG (Switzerland)
- Air Techniques, Inc. (USA)
- Centrix, Inc. (USA)
- Reality Engineering, Inc. (USA)
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., Inc. (USA)
- Myotronics-Noromed, Inc. (USA)
- …and some 40 other leading manufacturers
Around 400 dealers of dental equipment and materials, public hospitals, dental technician offices, dental colleges and departments of dentistry, medical colleges and faculty of medicine oral surgery departments, dental technician training schools, dental hygienist training schools, etc.
We develop innovative equipment that satisfies the needs from the dental clinical field and demands for better medical care. We distribute and retail enhanced products to the global market cooperating with our suppliers, our dealers, and our workforce. We provide heartfelt after-sale service to end-users. The combination of these three roles makes the MORITA Group a Total Supporter for Dental Industry.
Developing / manufacturing human and environmentally friendly dental equipment that minimizes the stress on patients and clinicians, and testing devices that meets the demand of total medical care. Reliable products made by MORITA supports and raise Quality of life (QOL) for communities and societies all over the world.
Through a network of 50 sales offices and some 400 dealers nationwide, Morita offers a broad range of products, including MORITA branded products which are developed through MORITA's manufacturing, marketing, and distribution channels, and also jointly developed products with our partners around the world.
Offering services that cater to the specific demands of customers in each local community, from delivery and installation of dental equipment to after-sale maintenance. Providing rapid and responsible services with a slogan "safety and security for customers", this reinforces high confidence of the MORITA Group.
- Established as "Morita Shika Shoten" in Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto City, by Junichi Morita.
- Opened the Tokyo Office in Kyobashi Ward, Tokyo City.
- Opened the Osaka Office in Minami Ward, Osaka City.
- Opened the Kokura Office in Kokura City, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Established an exclusive plant for the production of dental equipment and commenced production.
Released "A Type Unit", the first Japanese domestically made unit.
- Completed construction of a new plant of J. MORITA. MFG. CORP. in Fushimi Ward, Kyoto City.
- Began manufacturing dental chair units by J. MORITA. MFG. CORP..
- Commenced the Morita Dealership System.
- Concluded a technical cooperation agreement with Ritter (USA).
- Opened a representative office in Los Angeles, USA.
Released "Spaceline Chair Unit," which triggered the current widespread.
- Founded the Morita Educational Foundation.
- Opened a plant of J. MORITA. MFG. CORP. in Shibuya Ward, Tokyo.
- Merged Tokyo Plant of J. MORITA. MFG. CORP. with Sanshoku Inc. to establish Morita Sanshoku Inc. (currently J. MORITA TOKYO MFG. CORP.).
- Commenced innovative Morita Spaceline Franchised Dealers (SFD) system.
- Changed official designation of Morita from Chinese kanji to katakana .
- Opened a representative office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Relocated the Morita Osaka Headquarters to a newly built building in Suita City, Osaka, which is named "Dental Plaza".
- Opened J. Morita USA, Inc. (JMA) in Los Angeles, USA.
- Established J. Morita Europe GmbH (JME) in Frankfurt, Germany.
Established East Asian Dental Corporation Ltd. (EAD) in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Commenced the Morita Merchandise Dealers (MMD) system for Morita's dental instruments and materials.
- Established Siamdent Co., Ltd. in Thailand.
- Merged Morita Tokyo and Morita Osaka.
- Completed construction of Osaka Headquarters 2nd building.
Completed construction of J. MORITA TOKYO MFG. CORP. main building.
- Launched Morita official web site called "Dental Plaza".
- Opened Representative office in Nanjing, China.
- Introduced new company logo as a new Visual Identity System (V.I.S.) to the three group companies.
- Completed construction of show room on the ground floor of the Dental Plaza.
Funded Morita Dental Business School (MDBS).
Opened Morita East Japan Distribution Center (MEDiC) in Matsudo, Chiba.
- Celebrated 90th anniversary of foundation.
- Opened new show room Dental Plaza Tokyo in Ariake, Tokyo.
- Opened Morita West Japan Distribution Center (MWDiC) in Kuse-gun, Kyoto.
- Celebrated 95th anniversary of foundation.